Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things I love from Coach

I found some amazing items from Coach.com that I had to share. Right now, Coach is doing a new collection called Legacy that is inspired by timeless fashion pieces from years past. I'm sorry that I could not include the links with the items below but the Coach website does not allow products to have their own individual product page, which is a bit frustrating. The names and the prices are featured below to help you locate the products.



$348 Classic Short Trench

 $498 Classic Long Trench

$498 Legacy Leather Tanner Tote

 $398 Legacy Leather Medium Candace Carryall

$248 Legacy Leather Double Accordion Zip





 $398 Monique Boot

 $298 Coach Boyfriend Strap Watch

 $348 Classic Signature Two Tone Etched Bracelet

 $158 Cortney

$158 Beatrice

 $98 Art Enamel Stacking Ring

$78 Feather Earrings

$88 Zebra Oblong

No comments:

Post a Comment