Friday, August 31, 2012

My Wishlist!!

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks (September 16!) and my family has already started harassing me about what I want for my birthday. In an effort to entertain you good people as well as satisfy my loving and, at times, overbearing family, I've decided to post my current wishlist items. I've been quietly searching the web for goodies that I want and found some amazing items which as always are posted below with links to the products and their prices. Let me know what you think of the selection by commenting below!

Ann Taylor





ASOS







Lulus.com



$14  On Sale!! Orange Bangle Set



Piperlime

 




Forever 21




By the way, if anyone is suddenly struck by generosity and wants to send me things for my birthday, just message me and I'll tell you how you can send me stuff. Peace and love, everyone!

~Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment