Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jackets, Sweaters, and Boots!!!!

Autumn is upon us and I am so excited for what the season holds for us in terms of fashion, especially with the Mercedes-Benz Fashion show coming up. As it happens, with every subtle change in temperature is an even greater change in our wardrobes and while the warm weather of summer still lingers, I've decided to just give everyone a few leads as to where to find the amazing jackets, sweaters, and boots that we, as women, depend upon during the fall.

Jackets 

Light weight jackets are really great for the cool, but not cold, weather. The Ellen Tracy Zip Up at Macy's and the Terry Moto Jacket at the Gap that I found are perfect jackets for such weather and add an edgy flare to any outfit. As for the colder, chilly nights its good to have a nice elegant pea coat like the navy Via Spiga one below.




Sweaters

I love sweaters that I found. The first one is a classic done by Tommy Hilfiger. This type of v-neck sweater is the kind that every body type and size can wear. I particularly like the blue/white and the tango red/ navy (found on macys.com). Next, I picked the Sienna Bare Shoulder Sweater because I imagined it with a camisole or tank top underneath. Its a rather risky sweater but its cute. The Guess' Wendy Waffle Cardigan is form fitting and looks amazing on the model, I have to say. I love the Heather Grey color and the zip up but it, like the bare shoulder sweater, is definitely not for everyone. The last sweater I chose was the American Eagle Cardigan Sweater which is simple, classy, and versatile to say the least. I loved the red color but they have many others to chose from on AE.com.





Boots

For boots, its important to have a variety of neutral colors like the brown, black and gray boots I found at DSW. The last three boots are of a similar style as they all have heel and a similar height. The Coconuts Monah and the Santana boot are of a more streamline structure and would look great with jeans. I have to say, though, that the Madden Girl Boot is my favorite. I love the color and the construction and to me, its flirty. Now, with regard to the first boot, I am honestly still debating on whether or not I hate it. I mean, its an definitely an option for the fall but I'd have to see what it would look like with jeans.




$59.95 Madden Girl Pinup Boot

Let me know what you think about the items. Don't forget to comment and follow me on Twitter!!
~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment