Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Brand New Day

When it comes to shopping, what most people overlook is the less is more approach. Usually, people might just stumble upon an item of clothing and try to convince themselves that they can make it work, or it'll look good after you finally you drop a couple of pounds. But the sad fact of shopping is this: if what you're wearing does not wow you on when you put it on, and you convince yourself to buy it, it will most likely be buried in your closet never to see the light of day again. As a repeat offender, I've found myself on many occasions debating with myself about a shirt or some jeans when in the end, they simply do not look flattering and I end up feeling disappointed and bitter about my physique.

With The Confidante, I plan to educate myself as well as others on the clothes that match well with certain body types. I also will be exploring a variety of stores, from high end to retail, in an effort to create multiple seasonal looks that fall in line with the trends of today.

This is my first time ever doing a blog like this so please bear with me as I work out the kinks. I'll most likely be posting daily with my new finds and I would love to hear some input.

~Renee B.

No comments:

Post a Comment