Saturday, January 30, 2016

To Be Beautiful in a Blizzard

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a few weeks. But I'm not dead, I can assure you. I've recently been inspired by the cold weather and I've created two new winter looks to contrast nicely against the unpredictable snow. I am sure we have a few more powerful snowstorms ahead of us and so both looks are meant to be warm and comfortable. Look 1 is oriented to be a casual, work outfit and Look 2 is meant for an upscale cocktail party or work function. It is a bit more pricey but don't let that intimidate you. The looks are meant to inspire you on your next shopping trip, so if you find something of quality at a more practical price, buy it and have fun with it. The most amazing fact about fashion is that you don't need to be rich to have style; just a good eye.

Look 1



 







Look 2

~Renee Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment