Sunday, January 31, 2016

Closet Lust....January

So tomorrow is February and I almost forgot to do a Closet Lust for this month. Shame on me, because this month I've stumbled upon some amazing clothes. I recently discovered an amazing store by the name of Eloquii. It's a plus-sized apparel store, and as a plus-sized girl, seeing such high quality merchandise for women like me really makes me happy. I added two pieces from their online store and they give you just a glimpse of their high quality merchandise. I highly recommend checking out their site. 

For this January edition, I was looking around for quality work attire and the choices I saw below are the apparel and accessories that caught my eye.

The Studio Midi Skirt come in an irresistible array of colorful hues. The pink and blue are the most striking of the bunch in my opinion but there is an emerald green that is just as beautiful. I think going to work in one of these skirts would make a woman feel more confident and secure in who they are.
This Coach bag comes in many different colors as well, but I chose the midnight blue color in particular because of how well it can contrast to any casual outfit. Whether in jeans or a dress, the Nomad Hobo can complement any outfit.

I adore simple, white dresses. When they are beautifully designed, you get the end result of elegance. This particular dress from Eloquii is very versatile which is what I love most. A work event, a brunch, a date night, and even a city hall wedding, this dress can function in many settings. I really love it.
The flame red Proenza Schouler clutch is so well done and so beautiful that I had to add it to this month's Closet Lust. What struck me the most about this bag is the color and the craftsmanship. The mesh look is intriguing and overall is a nice, sophisticated touch. *Sigh* If only I could afford Bergdorf.

~Renee Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment