Friday, June 15, 2012

New Layout!

Hey everyone! You may have noticed that I changed the layout of The Confidante! I've decided to change everything because the layout before wasn't really working out for me. This new look I think totally represents the direction I'm taking this blog.

I haven't really been posting lately but I promise that won't be so for long. I'm debating with myself as to the new ideas that I will be incorporating into the blog. You all know that I am a bit of a rookie with this so please bear with me as I try to figure it all out.

I said in the beginning of creating this blog that it would be educational to a degree. What I'm planning to do, along with my regular posting of fashion ideas, is to also incorporate media like videos that feature topics relevant to our fashion dialogue. I hope you all stay tuned in to the Confidante because it's gonna get good!

And just for kicks, listen to one of my favorite songs:

Spectrum (Calvin Harris remix) by Florence and the Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment