Monday, July 27, 2015

Target/Mad Maiden Mash Up!

Hey everyone! I wanted to created a few looks to present to you guys and today, I used Target items along with some of the merchandise I have in Mad Maiden. To be perfectly honest, I'm quite happy with these three looks. I think they're kinda perfect for the funky, bohemian college student but you be the judge. 

For the first two looks, I wanted to present outfits that anyone could wear to class or just to a movie with friends. Look 3 is more of a party outfit obviously. It'd be kinda hard to wear an outfit like that to an afternoon lecture. The sweaters of Look 1 and 3 are from the Mad Maiden Apparel store as well as the red geometric dress in Look 2. Everything else can easily be found in any Target store.

Of all the looks, I have to say Look 1 is me all the way, the bag especially. I just love Target. They really know how to provide women on a budget with nice wardrobe pieces.

Look 1

 Look 2


Look 3



 



  
XHIL Bodycon Skirt Purple/Blue- $23
 





It's been awhile since I've organized outfits like this and I've missed it. So let me know what you think about these looks.
~Renee 

No comments:

Post a Comment