Friday, October 12, 2012

Workin' It In the Winter

I honestly love work apparel and today I decided to create two work looks for the upcoming colder weather. In the first look, you'll notice that there is very little color in the actual work outfit. To add a spicy pop of color, I picked a bright tangerine pashmina to put off the darker tones of the look. I adore the pashmina but my favorite piece is the coat, mostly for its construction. A long single breasted coat in a simple gray color like the one below is a great piece to have for a winter wardrobe and when paired with the striking color of the pashmina, it looks amazing.

Look 1









If you look through the items of Look 2, you'll notice some of the pieces are a lot more expensive. Not to worry, cheaper options are always available. I started this look with the knit top and the lattice print skirt and worked from there. To enhance the gold skirt, I chose a long turquoise coat from H&M and a champaigne pashmina scarf. A beige patent leather pump and a brown Coach handbag are great accessories that complete the look.

Look 2






No comments:

Post a Comment