Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Aqua Di Lara 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Show

I'm just going to be honest: I did not like this collection. Out of the many bikinis and swimsuits, I could only find a couple that I would even consider putting on my own body. There is a lot of neutral paneling going on and it is not at all flattering. Not only was the paneling weird but also the overall construction of some of the outfits. The clothes looked a bit cheap and it seemed to me that a lot of them even looked at bit like costumes; especially the nude/blue studded one-piece. Overall, the majority of the collection looks like a two year old wanted to have a go at fashion but I did find some really beautiful pieces like the plain red bikini and the red and print bikini seen below. (Starred photos are outfits that I absolutely hated.)




























Purses from BagInc starting at $29! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment